Skills & Experience:
Objective C; Swift (Runtime, GCD, etc); Frameworks: Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, CoreData, AVFoundation etc; MVVM. Knowledge about the differences between iOS SDK, different versions, starting with iOS 9; Teamwork Experience (division of responsibilities, follow the instructions, adequate perception of criticism of your code); 2+ years of working experience in iOS development.
- Projects in AppStore
- Developing experience macOS, watchOS, tvOS
- Flexible working schedule: 5/2, 9–18
- Friendly team and comfortable office
- Paid vacation (after 6 months of working), paid sick leaves
- Tea, coffee, milk, fruits, snacks and cookies
- Projects that stimulate your growth as a specialist
- Corporate events (trainings, team buildings, holidays)
Fill out our applicant form by link: here
If you are interested in it, write us – (firstname.lastname@example.org) or skype (rollncode). We’re waiting for you – our talanted iOS Developer!