Skills & Experience:
Objective C; Swift (Runtime, GCD, etc); Frameworks: Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, CoreData, AVFoundation etc; MVVM. Knowledge about the differences between iOS SDK, different versions, starting with iOS 9; Teamwork Experience (division of responsibilities, follow the instructions, adequate perception of criticism of your code); 2+ years of working experience in iOS development.
- Projects in AppStore
- Developing experience macOS, watchOS, tvOS
- Working schedule 9:00 — 18:00 from monday to friday;
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Work in a friendly and highly experienced team that always ready to support, educate and motivate you;
- Challenging projects and professional team;
- Working on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world;
- Tea, coffee, milk, fruits, snacks and cookies;
- Corporate events (trainings, team buildings, holidays).
Fill out our applicant form by link: here
If you are interested in it, write us – (firstname.lastname@example.org) or skype (rollncode). We’re waiting for you – our talanted iOS Developer!